Sulia is the world’s first subject based social network -an aggregation/publishing platform that’s supposed to feature experts in thousands of topics, without spam and trolls. The founder Jonathan Glick initially envisioned Sulia as a platform which can be used by many entrepreneurs who’s trying to build a business based on Twitter, by providing a service that was supposed to filter the service’s dizzying torrents of messages into something logically ordered and easily consumable by the user. Unfortunately (or fortunately? only time can tell) Twitter dint want to use any third party apps for this and that lead to the origin of a standalone Social Network called Sulia. As most of you are already aware content aggregation is not a new thing and still Sulia managed to get nearly 10 million users in just 10-11 months after its launch. Now that sounds like success..
Sulia – Quick Tips
Even If you are already familiar with Facebook , Twitter and other new generation Social Networks like Pinterest still it might be a bit tough for you to find your way around Sulia. So here are some quick tips for you to start of with it smoothly.
- You can use your existing Facebook or Twitter login to get registered with Sulia.
- Sulia offers you an option to follow people based on the post subjects on which you are interested.
- Ones you follow someone from a particular subject of interest you will get an option to add that subject to your favorites.
- ‘Favorites’ Tab is where you will come across all the latest posts on each subject you follow and obviously from the people you follow.
- ‘Suggested’ Tab is where you will get a handy list of Subject categories which can be used to explore and find more people for you to follow.
So that’s for now and Incase if you are trying out Sulia , you can find me over here . Yeah I’m not gonna leave you that easily..